|Viral Speak 01-07-2004 |
You know what gets me? Doing a Viral Speak, while watching a movie. I'm collecting Quentin Tarintino films and various "film noir" and "pulp cinema" films. I put a special order on Versus and Once Upon a Time in the West. One is a damn silly Japanese flick; but is still waaay amusing. The other is one of the best Spaghetti Westerns ever. I kind of want to emphasize what SARS is really about. You see, I watch live action movies and there are some good ones out there. I will also be buying a PlayStation Portable sometime in the future, and it would make sense to have a spot to rant about how good or suck the games are.
Philip is listening to: I'm watching Pulp Fiction.. I digs this movie.
I just got Shantae brand new for twenty bucks. Is that a good deal? - JoshPhilip: Damn Straight it's a good deal and NOW you don't have to SUFFER greatly.
TACO SALAD!!! - Random InsanityPhilip: That's a good date.
I love the E-reader connectivity in SMB3. I'd love to see a Zelda game with the same concept. - HbombPhilip: I could almost bet money that we will see that in the new Legend of Zelda game that will be debuted at E3. I can't wait to see what they do with it.
m00. Milk me, honey. - MiltankPhilip: Just doing my best to keep the bovine's non-mad.
Long Rants Scare me.... - Imakuni? NeoPhilip: Really? *puts his pants back on*
I really like this guy but he doesn't like me because he is a poo poo head! - PoopdogPhilip: You should kill him then. Kiss-kiss, bang-bang, click and then the drop.
If screaming death monkies from outer space attacked earth with a gun made of used disposable cameras, that fired cheese biscuts, would you rise to the occasion and counter attack with super rat bombs?Philip: And all to the tune of a hickory stick.
*Gets hit with a cheese biscut going at 300 mph* - Newhook_1
Invader Zim is gonna be released on DVD.Philip: Three DVDs and every single episode of Invader Zim PLUS the unfinished episodes. That's just a pure GirGasm.
Do you think Freakazoid and Earthwrom Jim are far behind? - Bron Raven
Help! Fire Emblem has devoured my soul! I find myself unable to tear myself away from it for days at a time. I find myself unable to resist playing the same chapters over and over for 2 or more days straight, just to get all my characters for the level up to obscene levels in the arenas without losing anyone.Philip: Your soul will never be free.
In that respect it kinda reminds me of FFTA, actually.
And to think, after I'm done with Fire Emblem, I have M&L:SS waiting to take control of my soul. Woo! - Charizard2000
My First...Philip: And thus ends your LONG RANT.
GOLDEN SPAMBLOCKS OF 2003
1. Tastiest Color of the Year - 4-way Tie! : Cobalt, Fire, Onyx and Platinum (Runner Ups : Tactics White, PokeOrange and Mana Blue)
2. Drug of the Year : Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Oh yeah! Its the last mission before I go to sleep... what? its already 5 am? ..... ok, then I turn it off, put M&L:SS because I gtta be early for tomorrow´s Test (Runner Ups : Fire Emblem, Advance Wars 2)
3. Best Use of Pants in a Game : Mario & Luigi - Supah*Star Saga. You cant deny it, Pants save your arse and enhance your manly mustaches! (Runner up : --- )
4. Best Reason to be Infected : Metroid Fusion - Got SA-X, Get Dizzy (Runner Up : Dr. Wario)
5. Most Kickass-but-Lame Game Character : Master Otenko (Boktai - The Sun is in your Hand), Yeah... perhaps he is the master of the Taiyo Arts... but he is a Frickin Flower! in a KILL-A-ZOMBIE Game! (runner up - Tingle, WindWaker)
6. The GBA Game of the Year for I?Neo : 3-way Tie! - Boktai, FFTA and M&L: Super*Star Saga (Runner Ups - WarioWare, Zelda : 4-Swords, Mario Bros 3)
7. Best use of Monsters in a GC Game : Godzilla - Destroy all Monsters Melee! (Runner Up - Pokemon Channel)
8. Best Party Game : Mario Kart : DD!! (Runner Up - Mario Party 5)
9. Best Use of Extras and other Goodies in a Series - Zelda Saga with Two Special Bonus Disks and Extra Game Mode in GBA Remake of A Link to The Past. (Runner Ups : Mario Kart, GC Bundle, Prince of Persia : Sands of Time, Pac-Man World 2 and Pac-man Vs.)
10. Worst Story of the Year : Go Go Hypergrind! - Who Skatesboards to save his Dad? (Runner Up - Super Monkey Balls 2)
THERE YA GO! - I?Neo
I read teh site - ShadyPhilip: Thank you.
i can't decide which game i want more, FFTA or Super Mario Advance 4. - BAHZPhilip: Buy both!
We all have our drugs... Some just taste better than others. - BootsPhilip: Kisses are drugs, both addicting and terrifying. They make you high, they take you low. But oh what a thing when pure.
What did he do?
(Buy her game or suffer greatly!)